South Carolina Alcoholics Anonymous
Area Assembly Information
Area 62 SC General Service Assembly
633 Mobley Hwy, Winnsboro, SC 29180
Area 62 General Service Assembly is comprised of A.A. members who conduct the business of A.A. in South Carolina. All A.A. members are welcome and encouraged to attend the Assemblies.
The purpose of the Assembly is to carry the message of hope and recovery from alcoholism across our state. The voting members of the Assembly also elect a Delegate who participates in the General Service Conference, the annual business meeting for AA in U.S. and Canada.
Meeting 3 times per year (March, June, and October) for two-day weekends in a central part of the state, the attendees can experience the interesting way in which A.A. makes decisions. In addition, this is a time for learning more about the service structure of A.A., about service opportunities and for fellowship with members from all over S.C.
Members need to pre-register for each Assembly. Please use the link to the right to download and complete the registration form
- Keep In Touch Journal Announcement
- March 2017 Area Assembly Agenda (Login Required)
- 2017 Area Budget (log-in required)
- Member's Section The link to the Area Members section can now be found at the top right of your browser, titled "Area Login."
- 2017 Convention Flyer
- Assembly Pre-Registration Form
- Area 62 Treasurer's mailing address for group contributions (login required)
- Updating your Group Information and need to know your GSO Service Number? Click to use this online tool (login required)
- Latest Approved Reimbursement Guidelines (login required)
- Share your committee news! Send us an email.
- Opt In/Out Form for E-Delivery of Assembly Minutes (login required)